- If you access the Leisure Pass Group web site or any other site created by Leisure Pass Group Ltd you agree to be bound by the conditions contained in this legal message and further agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this legal message.
- The copyright in the material contained in the Leisure Pass Group web site belongs to Leisure Pass Group Ltd. All rights reserved. Except solely for your own personal and non commercial use no part of this web site may be copied, broadcast or adapted without the prior written permission of Leisure Pass Group Ltd.
- Leisure Pass Group Ltd assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which the Leisure Pass Group web site has links.
- To the extent permitted by law Leisure Pass Group Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this web site.
- While Leisure Pass Group Ltd aims to make every effort to ensure that the information contained within the web site is correct, you should be aware that the information may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out of date.
Leisure Pass Group is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998)
We collect the information you choose to supply to us through enquiry forms purchasing our products and any time you e-mail us.
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our website. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form, and as such, cannot be used to identify you.
This aggregate information is used to:
- build up marketing profiles
- aid strategic development
- audit usage of the site
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via the Leisure Pass Group website for the purposes of:
- providing the best possible service
- processing any orders you may have made
- conducting market research surveys
- running competitions
- providing you with information about products and services we offer
If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services, or the products or services offered jointly with or on behalf of other organisations, please tick the appropriate box on the registration form.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Modern Slavery Act Statement FY20
1. OUR BUSINESS:
This statement is made on behalf of Leisure Pass Group Holdings Limited (“LPGH”). LPGH is a UK-based company that specialises in designing and managing sightseeing passes in some of the world’s major destinations. The city passes allow holders entry to a large number of attractions in the destination through paying one price. LPG has approx. 100 employees located within the UK and US. This statement is made pursuant to section 54 (1) of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and constitutes LPGH’s slavery and human trafficking statement
for the financial year ending 31 December 2020.
2. OUR COMMITMENT:
LPGH is committed to ensuring that it conducts its business ethically and with integrity. LPGH does not use slave labour anywhere in its own business, nor does LPGH tolerate forced or compulsory labour or human trafficking. LPGH is committed to ensuring that no such behaviour takes place in connection with the company. This commitment extends to LPGH’s supply chain. LPGH’s supplier relationships are based on lawful, efficient, and fair practices. We expect our suppliers to obey the laws that require them to treat workers fairly and provide a safe and healthy work environment. LPGH will not knowingly use any supplier that uses forced, prison, or indentured labour. LPGH ensures that all its staff receive adequ training on the requirements of the Modern Slavery Act.
3. CONDUCTING BUSINESS:
LPGH’s main suppliers are the attractions included within the city pass. LPGH currently request that its suppliers comply with all applicable laws and adopt compliant working practices, including not utilising any form of compulsory labour or human trafficking. LPGH’s suppliers are obliged to pass these requirements on to their own suppliers, and LPGH expects all of its suppliers to police their own supply chains in order to root out modern slavery of any kind. LPGH encourages anyone with information regarding modern slavery and human trafficking taking place at the Company or anywhere in its supply chain to make a report to the company’s Compliance manager.
4. FURTHER STEPS:
LPGH intend to amend their contracts with suppliers to include a confirmation of
their compliance with the Modern Slavery Act.
Approved on behalf of the Board of Directors
Neville Doe CFO
Companies covered by this statement:
The Leisure Pass Group Holdings Limited
The Leisure Pass Group Limited
The Leisure Pass Group Ireland Limited
Eden Bidco Limited