- If you access the Leisure Pass Group web site or any other site created by Leisure Pass Group Ltd you agree to be bound by the conditions contained in this legal message and further agree that the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this legal message.
- The copyright in the material contained in the Leisure Pass Group web site belongs to Leisure Pass Group Ltd. All rights reserved. Except solely for your own personal and non commercial use no part of this web site may be copied, broadcast or adapted without the prior written permission of Leisure Pass Group Ltd.
- Leisure Pass Group Ltd assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other web sites to which the Leisure Pass Group web site has links.
- To the extent permitted by law Leisure Pass Group Ltd shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this web site.
- While Leisure Pass Group Ltd aims to make every effort to ensure that the information contained within the web site is correct, you should be aware that the information may be incomplete, inaccurate or may have become out of date.
Leisure Pass Group is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998)
We collect the information you choose to supply to us through enquiry forms purchasing our products and any time you e-mail us.
We also collect information automatically about your visit to our website. The information obtained in this way, which includes demographic data and browsing patterns, is only used in aggregate form, and as such, cannot be used to identify you.
This aggregate information is used to:
- build up marketing profiles
- aid strategic development
- audit usage of the site
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via the Leisure Pass Group website for the purposes of:
- providing the best possible service
- processing any orders you may have made
- conducting market research surveys
- running competitions
- providing you with information about products and services we offer
If you do not wish to receive information about our products or services, or the products or services offered jointly with or on behalf of other organisations, please tick the appropriate box on the registration form.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.